Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package, East Java, is one of the provinces in Indonesia that has extraordinary natural charm. Two popular destinations in this area that captivate the hearts of tourists are Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu.
Mount Bromo is famous for its iconic scenic beauty, while Tumpak Sewu is a spectacular waterfall with stunning natural charm. If you want to experience the charm of East Java’s natural wonders in full, the Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour package is the perfect choice.
In this article, we will discuss the Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour package that will take you on an unforgettable adventure.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package, Enjoying the Enchantment of the Natural Wonders of East Java
Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour packages usually last for three to four days, giving you enough time to enjoy the beauty of these two destinations. The trip starts from Surabaya or Malang, and the journey to Mount Bromo is the start of this amazing adventure.
Arriving at the Bromo area, you will be confronted with the incredible view of Mount Bromo and its famous crater. One of the most anticipated moments is watching the sunrise from Penanjakan Hill. From here, you will be treated to a magnificent panorama of Mount Bromo, Mount Batok, and the towering Mount Semeru.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package
After enjoying the beauty of Mount Bromo, the journey continues to Tumpak Sewu, a spectacular waterfall also known as the “thousand waterfalls”. The journey to Tumpak Sewu itself is already an exciting experience, as you will traverse beautiful country roads and stunning natural scenery.
Arriving at Tumpak Sewu, you will be mesmerized by the beauty of the approximately 120-meter-high waterfall that consists of various streams of water cascading down the steep cliff. You can explore the area around the waterfall, take pictures, or even bathe in the natural pool.
Apart from Mount Bromo and Tumpak Sewu, this tour package also usually includes visits to other interesting destinations in the vicinity. You will be invited to visit the Bukit Teletubbies Savannah, a vast green meadow with a backdrop of majestic mountain scenery. Here, you can take a walk, enjoy the fresh air, and take in the soothing beauty of nature.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour packages also often provide the opportunity to visit Sumberbrantas Tourism Village. In this village, you can see the lives of the local people, learn about the local culture, and taste delicious traditional cuisine. This is the perfect opportunity to interact with locals and gain a better understanding of daily life in rural East Java.
During this trip, you will be accompanied by experienced and friendly tour guides. They will provide useful information about the places you visit, the history, and the local culture. You will also be handled by a professional and dedicated team that will ensure your trip goes smoothly and enjoyably.
The Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour package offers a unique and unforgettable experience. Combining the iconic beauty of Mount Bromo with the stunning natural wonders of Tumpak Sewu, this package allows you to explore and experience the natural charm of East Java in its entirety.
So, if you are a lover of adventure and nature, do not hesitate to choose the Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour package and get ready to experience the extraordinary beauty offered by these two destinations.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1 : Surabaya/ Malang – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- The Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour itinerary program for 2 days 1 night starts with picking up participants in the morning from the city of Malang, Batu, Surabaya. Then drive to the location of the Sewupronojiwo Lumajang waterfall with a journey time of 3-5 hours depending on the starting point of departure.
- After arriving at the location of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall, with the guidance of a local guide, you will be invited to explore the panoramic beauty of the waterfall from above to the valley of the waterfall by walking along slippery rocky cliffs, with fences made of bamboo that stimulate adrenaline.
- Arriving under the waterfall you can be satisfied to see the beauty of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall and take photos. After that, the journey continues again towards the Drop Cave, which is not far from the location of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. After finishing the waterfall and cave drops then return to the parking area.
- Arriving at the inn, check in and rest.
Day 2: Bromo Tour 4 Locations – Return to Malang/Surabaya
Bromo Tour 4 locations is a tour of the best spots in Bromo, such as the location of the sunrise/sunrise view, Bromo crater, savanna / Teletubbies hill, and whispering sand. Some say the 6-7 location Bromo tour is just another term, but basically, there are only 4 tourist spots in Bromo to visit so don’t be fooled.
If the hotel/inn is in the Malang city area, the start of the Bromo tour from Malang is midnight. However, if the location of the hotel or inn is near Bromo, the Bromo tour starts at 03.00 WIB.
- Travel to the View Point Sunrise Location by 4WD Jeep.
- Enjoy the Beautiful Sunrise of Bromo.
- Ride the Jeep Down to the Bromo Sand Ocean Parking Area.
- Walk/Rent a Horse Towards the Foot of Mount Bromo and Up 250 Stairs Towards Bromo Crater.
- Return to the Jeep Parking Area
- Visit Savana (Teletubbies Hill) and Whispering Sand and the Bromo Jeep Tour ends.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour 3 Days 4 Night
Day 1 : get in Surabaya – Malang
Takes you from Surabaya Air terminal to Pronojiwo in Lumajang about 5 hours long by private vehicle, During sightseeing you can stop where you need, Talk to our driver. Check in to the homestay around the Piled Sewu free event.
Day 2 : Tumpak Sewu – Mount Bromo
After breakfast, you will be gotten to go to the cascade Tumpak Sewu. Cascade is altogether different from another cascade visit since we need to follow the stream, all over the precipice.
We should be serious areas of strength for extra caution. The cascade that can be named an outrageous excursion is inseparable from experience, it requires 5 hours to investigate the traveler circuit Tumpak Sewu.
Nirwana Falls, Telaga Biru, and Goa Tetes are caverns with precipitation and a lake in it, and afterward, cascade, and there are stalactites and normal stalagmites.
After finishing in these three places then return to the convenience region, Scrub down, and afterward prepare to go to the area of Mount Bromo for around 5 hour’s drive. Show up at Mount Bromo lodging region take a look at it in convenience with the expectation of a complimentary program.
Day 3 : Bromo dawn visit – Surabaya
you will be gotten by jeep 4 Wd at 2:30 am for the planning of Bromo dawn visit to Penanjakan Slope 1/slope Kingkong view guide 1 which is a location toward see the dawn and magnificence of Mount Bromo and the most noteworthy mountain in java,
Mount Semeru delivering the smoke gas like clockwork. Once happy with the dawn, Return to the jeep, and will take you to the second area of Bromo pit. Jeep Bromo will stop 1 km before the cavity of Bromo.
From the jeep parking area, you can walk or ride horse administration to the steps on the following Bromo mountain, you will pass 250 moves toward the lips of the hole. Upon getting back from the hole, The jeep will take you to the third area of the Savana slopes/Teletubbies that go on up to the last place of the murmured visit through the sand.
At long last the bromo jeep will return you to the inn. Breakfast, Clean up, And get together exchange to Surabaya for around 3 hours drive show up at Surabaya air terminal and the visit is finished.
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Tour 4 Days 3 Night
Day 1: Get Point – Tumpak Sewu Homestay
Our staff will get in the first part of the day in Surabaya or Malang or Yogyakarta then drive directly to the Tumpak Sewu region. Check-in homestay and free program
Day 2 : Tumpak Sewu Cascade – Tetes Bistro – Mount Bromo Inn
- After breakfast visit Tumpak Sewu Cascade and Tetes Cavern.
In the wake of getting done, then back to the homestay and look at.
- Move to the lodging in Bromo. The drive requires around 4-5 hours. Take a look at lodging and rest.
Day 3: Bromo Dawn Visit – Madakaripura Cascade (Discretionary) – Ijen Inn
- Get up at 3 am, the jeep driver will get you straightforwardly at the inn to go to Penanjakan Dawn Perspective. Then, at that point, partake in the dawn in Bromo and watch the magnificence of the scene of the line of Mount Batok, Mount Bromo, and Mount Widodaren with the foundation of Mount Semeru.
- After that return to the jeep and drive down to the ocean of Bromo sand. From the ocean of sand then walk or lease a pony to visit the Luhur Poten sanctuary at the foot of Mount Bromo and climb the Bromo Cavity.
- After the Bromo visit, get to the jeep to move once again to the inn for breakfast and look at it.
Proceed with the excursion to the Madakaripura cascade entrance which is 1 hour from Mount Bromo. Then, at that point, stroll along the waterway to arrive at the Madakaripura cascade. After showing up at the area and investigating the magnificence of the Madakaripura cascade.
- Finish the Madakaripura cascade visit then return to the stopping region and drive to the lodging in Ijen with a length of 4-5 hours drive. Take a look at in inn and rest.
Day 4 : Ijen Pit Blue Fire – Drop Off
- Awaken at noon.
- Our driver will take you to Paltuding (the beginning stage for moving) with a driving season of around 1,5 hours. Showing up at the Paltuding stopping region then directed by a nearby manual for the highest point of Mount Ijen with a 90-minute climbing time afterward you can watch the blue fire of Ijen, the sun rising, and the perspective on the sulfur pit lake.
- Fulfilled to partake in the normal excellence of the hole of Mount Ijen then move down to the stopping region and get ready for us to get back to Surabaya with a driving distance of around 6-7 hours or move to ship port to Bali with a driving distance of around 1,5 hour. Visit finished.
Note: On the off chance that you have a set timetable but are keen on this visit, kindly reach us to change the schedule subtleties.
Price Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package 2024
Start From Surabaya or Malang
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package all include, Tour Pack Bromo Tumpak Sewu 2D1N, Package Bromo Tumpak Sewu 3D2N, Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu 4D3N, BEST PRICE 2023
No Pack 2D1N 3D2N 4D3N 1 1 IDR 4.450.000 IDR 5.950.000 IDR 7.700.000 2 2 IDR 2.800.000 IDR 3.750.000 IDR 4.750.000 3 3 IDR 2.450.000 IDR 3.150.000 IDR 3.950.000 4 4 IDR 2.150.000 IDR 2.750.000 IDR 3.500.000 5 5 IDR 1.950.000 IDR 2.500.000 IDR 3.200.000 6 6 IDR 1.750.000 IDR 2.250.000 IDR 2.850.000
Price Start From Yogyakarta or Bali
Price tour starting from Bali or Yogyakarta please call admin
Bromo Tumpak Sewu Package Tour Inclusion
- Private transportation full air conditioner
- Include driver, fuel, parking, and fee for a highway.
- One night at a Hotel with a standard room at Cafe Lava Hostel, Bromo Permai Hotel, or Cemara Indah Hotel. Extra charge upgrade accommodation to Lava View Lodge, Sumber Makmur Hotel/SM HOTEL, Jiwa Jawa Resort, Bromo Terrace.
- One night at Hotel at Ijen View / Grand Padis /Palm Hotel or Hotel at Banyuwangi area similar 3-star, Extra charge upgrade accommodation to Ketapang Indah Indah Hotel, Watu Dodol Cottages, Ijen Resort, and Villas, Ijen View
- 4WD Jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Entrance fee tickets to Mt Bromo and Ijen Crater / Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- Gas Mask For Ijen Blue Fire Tour.
- Local Guide for Ijen Climbing
- Breakfast and mineral water during a trip
- Travel Insurance,
- Airport tax, Horse riding
- Lunch & Dinner during the Bromo Ijen Tour
- Personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, Tips, etc.)
- Cost for ferry from Java to Bali Island (if drop off direct to Bali)
For details on the Bromo Tumpak Sewu Tour Package please get in touch with us
The related article on the Bromo package tour :
- Mount Bromo Tour From Surabaya Malang 2 Days 1 Night
- Paket Wisata Kawah Ijen Tour 2 Hari 1 Malam
- Paket Wisata Bromo Kawah Ijen Tour 3 Hari 2 Malam
- Paket WIsata Banyuwangi
- Paket Wisata Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour